startups, capital raising, m&a, contracts, governance
Fiona joined Kindrik Partners after returning to NZ from 5 years in Japan, including 2 years working as a paralegal in the Tokyo office of a multinational law firm.
Fiona’s pragmatism and deal knowledge has resulted in a strong following of loyal clients, particularly in the early stage space where she helps companies navigate governance issues and capital raising. She also is an expert contract drafter, with outstanding attention to detail, and finds solutions to the commercial issues companies face. In short, Fiona is a great all-rounder who helps tech companies in all aspects of their business.
Her recent work includes:
- advising a New Zealand company on their $40 million series B financing round led by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore
- advising a New Zealand database consultancy on its sale to a US-based data management company
- carrying out the due diligence for, and advising on all NZ law aspects of, a New Zealand company’s listing on the ASX
- advising a Wellington based app development company on a master services agreement with the Australian branch of a multinational client
- advising startups on their investment readiness and capital raising processes